This has been quite a fruitful day. I guess that now that I have the structure I can write the actual parts to connect everything. I am so excited about that! Yesterday I was so worried about how I was going to recreate Quebec. It has been so long since I’ve been there. Well, it turns out that memory, research and imagination are on my side. I have been blessed with a phenomenal memory so that is great but there are also so many other areas to pull from. Not to mention, I have several stacks of writing to read through and find snippets to add in. It is quite amazing the amount of paper I have sitting here in front of me. As I read through I find old paths that I walked down maybe five or six years ago. Sometimes I read through them and the funny thing it that I may have created something that is very similar recently. How strange and odd my mind is. I guess that Lives Lived will come out the same way no matter when I actually get everything down. I am so happy to find that the story resonates even when I stray and think that I might need to be writing something else.
It is my firm belief that God wants me to write this story. There will be other stories to come but this one is first. Sometimes there is a mission and a way to go through with the mission. It is the only way for us to travel. So, here I am. I am walking the walk. It is funny how the words come in a very organic manner. I woke up wrote for a while, fell asleep for a few hours, woke up and wrote more. Had a terrible nightmare….which may have helped with the writing. It was very scary. Something about a guy….but I think it was helpful in getting me going again.
Well, a few hours are still available for writing before I have to go back to work. So here I go again. Writing for life my friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment