Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sleepy Brief

It is just after midnight and I only have time for a brief update. Tonight was a very productive evening. I wrote for almost five hours. That is my best writing session yet. A good deal of the writing process is editing at this point. I am just filling in spaces and trying to figure out how I am going to connect everything. There is some writing that goes on-about eight pages tonight.

The paralleling of scenes is the thing that I am playing around with now. How do I intertwine these different time periods and places? How do I connect all these lives that the characters have lived? I can feel it, just beneath the surface…..I have the answers but they are not ready to show themselves yet. There is a way to connect Gabrielle, Ian and Jonah. There is a way and it will be revealed soon.

I have to work at 10:45 in the morning tomorrow. It has been very hard to get out of bed these days. I am loving the late nights and sleeping in on the days I don’t work until four. However, tomorrow, if I can push myself just a little, I will get up at seven and give myself a few hours to work. I can’t wait to be back in front of this computer again. What a great feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment