Saturday, March 20, 2010

Wayward

Ugh! This is tough. So I’ve put down the novel for a while and am ready to pick it back up. It is time to do the final overhaul and get this puppy out there. However, over the past month I have made freelancing a priority and things are looking pretty good. I am making decent money freelancing and dare to say that the mundane articles are now interesting and I want to write them. I think I might be kind of addicted to it, which is a great thing! I want to make a living solely off of blogging and article writing so this is a healthy addiction to have.

What does that mean for creative writing? Well, it means that I have kind of let that slip a bit. My goal was to get some work done on Lives Lived this morning but so far I’ve been in a writing frenzy but that frenzy has been directed towards blogging and freelancing. I guess I’ve got to get back to the basics. Schedule, phone off and writing away from the Internet connection. Time to get the discipline back!

No comments:

Post a Comment